Inline Inkjet Batch Coding Printer
Inline Inkjet batch coding machines are the thing that the world is turning towards for paper-based labels. Inkjet batch coding machines have a lot of advantages over other types of printers that make them a printer of choice for a lot of companies. When it comes to industrial inkjet printers then the inline inkjet batch coding printers are on the top of the line. This article will take you through the main aspects of an inline inkjet printer and other main features that you must know about.
Let’s start with a basic description of the Inline Inkjet batch coding machines.
What are conveyor belt inkjet printer systems?
Like other inkjet printers, inline thermal inkjet printers are also ink-based printers that have a lot of applications in industrial inkjet needs. When talking about the basic working principle of inline inkjet batch coding machine then it is very easy. As the name suggests, the inline thermal inkjet printer is a continuous inkjet printer that is used in a production line to print multiple labels for the production line.
The working principle is the same as that of any thermal inkjet printing machine, however, one difference per se is that these batch coding machines are integrated with the production line and cannot be moved around. The print head of these industrial inkjet printers is fixed in a way that its speed is matched with the production lines. This means that as soon as the product is completed, its marking process is also accomplished in a continuous inkjet fashion.
What are the Advantages of Using Inkjet Printer System?
DURABLE AND CONVENIENCE SYSTEM
- Suitable for a variety of materials and fields
- Inline’s Batch coding machine can auto print text, date, numbers, barcodes, etc.
- Equipment support some small character and other TIJ prints on products
STABLE AND AUTOMATIC DESIGN
- High-speed automatic batch coding
- High-resolution printing machine
- Support long time continuous inkjet work
- Powerful and easy use software
- The print head of the automatic batch coding machine is very stable and creates great marking results on products
PRINT ALL SIZE AND INKS
- Can print large and small character like CIJ, using ink jet
- Marking in codes, 2d, QR coding and date is possible
- Can use many inks and colors for printing
BATCH CODING MACHINE MAJOR PARAMETERS
- Printing resolution: Max 600 DPI
- Printing content height: 2mm ~ 12.7mm （custom is available）
- Variable number: 1-9 digit variable serial number
What the industrial online or inline inkjet printer can do for you？
- Automatic batch coding and Printing text, coding number（expiry date batch code time serial number etc.), barcodes, QR codes to the case, board, cardboard box, stone, light steel keel, pipe, metal, PVC, plastic, aluminum foil, wire, and cable, etc.
- Other systems that can also be used parallel to the continuous inkjet printer are conveyor belts that can adjust the products according to the high-resolution printer.
Why Choose HeatSign Inline Inkjet Printing Machine?
- High Resolution: HeatSign is offering a high-resolution printer for its clients. The inkjet printing result is clear, DPI can be up to 600mm at an extremely rapid rate.
- High Speed: The HeatSign inline inkjet printer has a max printing speed of 70m/ minute.
- High Efficiency: If you do not have a production line, the batch coding machine also can come with a conveyor for your automatic batch coding work. This offer from the company makes it a wonderful deal for you to make.
- Powerful Software Systems: The industrial inkjet printer is easy to use, which can create various content like text, date, batch code, serial number, barcode. Qr code also can import graphic file, Variable content. This means that the company using the TIJ inkjet printer will not have to worry about training or its staff.
- Reliable Hardware Systems: The hardware of the online inkjet printer is an extremely reliable source of material for all industrial applications. With a Military-grade quality motherboard, touch screen software, long life, and durability you can take the inkjet printer to new marking heights. Furthermore, you can rely on print quality and the batch coding machine’s structure.
- Industrial Grade Performance: The HeatSign inkjet printing machine offers great value for the industry. The solutions are coding, marking, based inks, non porous, and line solutions.
HS-1050 Industrial Inkjet Printers
adjusted within 360 degrees meet all kinds of production needs
|Main Features of the HS-1050
Printing Material packaging case, board, carton, cardboard box, stone, fiberboard, light steel keel, pipe, metal, porous, plastic product, electronic, aluminum foil, wire and cable, etc.
|Batch Coding Machine Net Weight
|Printing Machine Speed
Max 70 meters/ min
Chinese, English, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Turkish, French etc.
|Inkjet Printing Accuracy
Max to 600DPI (High Definition)
2mm-12.7mm (adjustable) , max can be customized to 50mm
2mm – 5mm between spray Nozzle and your product surface
|Print Serial Number
1 -8 Bit Variable Sequence Number / Coding
|Ink Cartridge Capacity
42 ML a box of ink can print 300,000 (2mm height)
|Power Supply Parameters
DC 16.8V lithium battery can be charged once for work more than 10 hours
|External User Interface
Equipment USB, can directly insert U disk import information
Intelligent touch screen integrated batch coder software
English character and some other language, Date, Numbers, Symbols, QR code, Barcode, Graphic