When choosing an original gift, a person often has to spend several days in a desperate search to stop on a certain offer. This is due to the fact that it is not always obvious what exactly the originator of the celebration wants or needs.
Glass etching and engraving can be an excellent service if you creatively approach its use. With the help of a modern high-precision machine, you can not only create an inscription but also draw a whole picture.
What Is a Glass Engraving Machine?
A glass engraving machine allows creating amazing masterpieces from the usual materials. The machine made by modern technologies. It has a lot of sensors that are responsible for the accuracy of movements during laser engraving. Errors are not possible due to the several levels of protection. The operator only needs to set the correct processing parameters of the machine.
The procedure of glass laser engraving occurs in several stages:
- The operator of the machine enters the parameters of the motion of the laser marker into the program.
- Put your glass part to our machine work table.
- With the help of the laser marking systems glass, elements of the established size are burnt out, which form the necessary pattern.
Where the Glass Etching Machine Can Be Used？
The problem of drawing inscriptions appeared with the invention of glass. Since ancient times, engravers have been valued for the ability to make glass markings antiques or glass markings on vases according to customers’ requirements.
In general, a laser etching is a common type of processing of various materials. It can be used on metal, wood, plastic, stone. But a only transparent material makes it possible to leave a mark not only on the external surface but also in the structure itself.
Currently, laser etching with a special machine on the surface of the glass has become in demand. This machine is used both for manufacturing and branding various industrial products. It is also in demand for decorating various souvenirs, for creating unique works of art such as engravings, imperial glass markings etc.
Car glass markings with the help of a laser are the original way to personalize your vehicle. The machine can create amazing pictures with laser marking. They will immediately attract the attention of all road users.
Thus, laser safety glass markings will suite:
- Representatives of a business as a corporate gift;
- Shops, in the assortment of which there are souvenirs and non-standard gifts;
- The agencies organizing solemn events;
- Everyone who like to surround themselves with beautiful things and present non-standard gifts.
How Does Our Glass Marking Solution Work?
The glass is a transparent, solid and homogenous material that is breakable, and marking on it presents a challenge. HeatSign’s Sealed CO2 and UV Laser Marking System performs glass etching for traceability and identification. It produces extraordinary marks that take care of the decorative aspect of the material being marked.
In sharp contrast to the traditional etching methods and solid-state laser solutions that are not only expensive but can potentially damage the material, our UV and CO2 Laser Marking Machine is permanent, reliable highly flexible, and easier on the wallet.
This reliable CO2 Laser Marking Technology comes in 20 watts and 30-watt versions. They are designed to meet a host of glass and water bottle etching needs. It is perfect for etching entire production lines with dates, logos, batch numbers product descriptions and more for a wide range of industries from food to chemical manufacturers.
What Are the Benefits of the Glass laser engraving machine?
- laser engraving makes more elegant lines;
- the speed of laser engravings much higher;
- the material is processed directly;
- thanks to the presence of a turning device, it is possible to engrave on cylindrical objects (vases, bottles);
- text and images can be of any complexity. The only limitation is the product surface area.
Get in touch with us right away, whether you’re looking for marking your complete production line or seeking customized marking solutions for your unique glass product or industry.