HeatSign warrants all HeatSign-branded products and accessories that come with the original packaging (“HeatSign Product”) against faulty materials and manufacturing defects when used normally in accordance with HeatSign’s guidelines, for a period of ONE (1) YEAR (“Warranty Period”) from the date of original purchase. HeatSign’s guidelines include but are not restricted to the information given in the user guides/manuals, technical specifications and service communications.
During the warranty period, HeatSign undertakes complete responsibility for repairing any damages or defects that occurred under normal use, caused due to faulty workmanship, without any cost to the customer.
HeatSign will replace the faulty parts with new or refurbished replacement parts – at no cost to the customer.
365 days from the date of purchase (1 YEAR).
This warranty does not apply to any non-HeatSign branded products or accessories, even if they are packaged or sold along with HeatSign products. Please refer to the licensing agreement that accompanies the non-HeatSign product/accessories for details of use and your rights. HeatSign does not warrant that the operation of the HeatSign Product will be error-free or uninterrupted.
This Warranty does not apply to:
- Damages caused from failure to follow instructions relating to the use of HeatSign Products.
- Malfunctioning due to abuse, accident, misuse, fire, earthquake, liquid contact or other external causes or natural calamities.
- Problems arising from service performed by anyone other than a HeatSign or HeatSign Authorized representative.
- Modifications or alterations to functionality or capability without written approval of HeatSign.
- Natural aging or wear and tear of the HeatSign product.
Please access and review HeatSign’s online resources before seeking warranty service. If the HeatSign Product is still having problems after making use of our resources, please contact us.
A HeatSign representative will help determine if the HeatSign Product needs to be serviced and, if it does, will inform you on the steps HeatSign will take to resolve the issue.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WARRANTY, HEATSIGN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, THAT RESULT FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION.