Description(Last Updated On: October 13, 2021)
The electrically driven HS-PE series of portable handheld dot peen Markers are also known as portable engraving/marking machines. this machine does not need a PC or pneumatic air compressor system to operate. They have an integrated touch screen, easy to use software and lightweight construction – making them suitable for marking large metal parts.
The portable part marking systems are more versatile and efficient than a standard metal marking tool. The portable part marking systems are built using a high-quality stepper motor and state of the art marking pin. These part marking systems are durable and very reliable. This reduces downtime during operation for the dot peen marking system.
- The portable handheld metal engraving machine uses hard tungsten alloy marker pins, which last for more than a year with normal usage, even after marking hard metals like steel.
- Simple, portable design and high-end technology provide reliable, efficient and quick marking with these part marking work devices.
- Optional battery configuration is available with a standby battery, for you to work with the portable tool when power is not available. The marking system will work perfectly on a battery with hard metals like steel too.
- Clear and deep marking code that creates permanent marks that last for the lifetime of the product.
- Available with a strong electromagnet base for marking large components and Frame Window bracket for support. This makes the marker vibration-free and high impact-resistant marking machines.
- The portable dot peen marking pin can be used to mark on uneven surfaces such as metal tubes and rods. Furthermore, the marking tools are highly customizable and can even work on steel.
- The marking content code includes English letters and numerals, graphics, logos, dot matrix 2D codes, bar code, circled text and special symbols.
- The portable handheld engraving machines can be used for marking Part identification, part numbering, lot/shift/batch code, nameplate engraving, date & time marking, etc. and made on surfaces as hard as steel.
Some of the applications include:
- Machines tools engraving and marking
- Automotive – VIN marking numbers and codes, serial numbers, etc.
- Medical product and part marking.
- Forge and cast marking.
- Metal processing marks on steel, copper, aluminum, etc.
- Oil Field & Gas industry like pin stamping/marking on the steel pipes.
- And many more process applications that help make the dot peen marker as an amazing marking tool.
HeatSign’s in-house experts and specialized customer service staff help you from the marking product selection stage to the set-up and installation. Finally, implementation of the portable engraver/marking system at your facility will save you the cost of sub-contracting, leading to long term cost savings, as the process becomes in-house. Our marking systems are state of the art and provide you with a freedom of mind once you have purchased them. These marking machines will make your product appear professional and industrial grade. Furthermore, we use the best marking pin for the dot peen marking system. As a result, our clients are always satisfied with our marker and other handheld engravers/marking systems.
|Type of Electric Hand Held Dot Peen Marker||
Portable Marking & Engraving
Built-In Software and Touch Screen
|Standard Marking Area||
140mm x 60mm(HS-PE01), 90mm x 30mm(HS-PE02)
electromagnet basement(HS-PE01), frame bracket（HS-PE02）
1~3 characters/s (5mm height)
AC 100V ~ 240V 50HZ/60HZ
|Other Device Request||
No need of extra devices such as computer and pneumatic air compressor
marking place detect and can mark on uneven surface such as round part
standard version needs to be connected to a power source, the customer also can choose the battery version to make it more portable.
English characters, number, all kinds of graphic outline, logo, dot matrix 2D codes, Barcode, Serial Number, circle Letter and etc.