Description(Last Updated On: February 8, 2021)
Flying Laser Marking Machine
As it is imminent from the market that laser marking is one of the most popular methods of marking currently used in the world right now. If you are wondering what is the flying laser marking machine then you will find out everything that you need to know about laser marking engraving machines. We will be discussing the various laser marking equipment that you can use to boost your business. One of the best of these solutions is the Flying Laser Marking Solutions.
So what is this flying laser marking machine? let’s discover more.
What is Flying Laser Marking Machine?
A flying laser marking machine is a laser marking machine that is used for industrial marking of products using laser marking technology. Usually, the flying fiber laser marking machine consists of a fixed laser marker of either fiber laser source or CO2 laser source or any of the other laser source available in the market. Then this flying laser source depends on the different laser wavelength that can be chosen for laser engraving of different products.
And this can be much easier as compared to the other methods of marking that are being used in the industry today. Furthermore, the high quality of engravings is another aspect of the flying laser engraver machines.
How does a Flying Laser Marking Machine Work?
Although there is no special working mechanism for the laser marking system when it is combined with the conveyor belt or more popularly known as the assembly line. The laser source can be chosen based on the material to be marked. This laser source can vary between CO2 laser and fiber laser marking machine.
The basic difference between the two laser marking solutions is that both operate at different laser wavelengths. This ensures that the laser wavelength selected is suitable for the product that has to be marked. However, since the fiber laser marking machine is widely used with multiple products, it is the first choice for a much-flying fiber laser marking machine.
One of the best things about the flying fiber laser marking machine is that it works easily on metal and metallic products like stainless steel, laser engraving the products with high quality.
There are multiple advantages of using laser marking machines, especially, a flying laser marking machine in an industrial set-up. What are the main features of the flying fiber laser marking machine let’s find out.
Main Features of Flying Laser Marking Machine
STABLE AND FLEXIBLE DESIGN
- Special design for flying fiber laser marking machine integration with the production line
- High speed and continuos marking on multiple types of equipment
- Support 24 hours of continuous marking/work
- High-quality JPT fiber laser source
- Just have to connect to a computer
- Operation is also possible via digital phone and online portal (optional)
DURABLE AND CONVENIENCE
- Easy to use the software of the flying fiber laser marking machine
- Air cooling, no need for maintenance for the flying fiber laser marking machine
- It can adapt to an industrial environment like a normal fiber laser marking machine
MACHINE MAJOR PARAMETERS
- Output laser power – 20W / 30W / 50W
- Marking speed – up to 7000mm/s
- Marking area – 110mm x 110mm (additional options available)
- Power supply – AC 110 V or AC 220V
- Fast laser engraving and laser marking technology
- Can mark on all kinds of metal parts and some plastic parts
- A laser engraver can mark on stainless steel and other widely used metallic alloys in the industry
- For production line products marking with high efficiency
- marking laser technology that is easy to use and integrate with multiple application
What can this online flying laser marking machine machine do for you?
The flying fiber laser marking machine is suitable for working for the mass marking of the production line with the fiber laser marking machine.
It is suitable for laser marking serial numbers, date, logo on pen, metal, Craft gifts, advertising signs, model making, food packaging, electronic components, pharmaceutical packaging, medicine packaging, printing plate, shell plate, etc.
Other applications of the laser marking machine are engraving on materials in bulk and in line with the production line.
Why Choose HeatSign Fly Fiber Laser Marking Engraving Machine?
- Design for Automation: Split design with automatic sensor and rotary encoder to realize true fully automatic laser marking on the fly. Laser marking machine design has been made to especially incorporate automation.
- The utility of application: Effortless to install laser marking machine. The flying laser marking machine is a powerful and easy-to-use software, which can be adjusted with different parameters for different product marking applications.
- High Speed: Adopt Fast Glavo Head laser, the work speed of a flying laser engraving machine can be up to 7000mm/s. With this speed, you can provide your best service to your clients. And that too on the fly. This means you can get the service of marking on the fly of operations.
- No Consumables: The theoretical life of the flying laser source is 100,000 hours, so you don’t need to buy ink and other consumables, saving you money. No matter what industry you belong to or what materials you operate with, the quality of the product marking will be best.
- No Maintenance: Air-cooled design, you don’t need frequent maintenance and can be truly unattended. This is one of the best things for your business, as you will not have to invest a lot on the maintenance of the printing/engraving machine.
- Diverse Content: You can create English characters, serial numbers, dates, and other numbers, as well as barcodes, QR codes, and import text and graphics such as logos. All the main features that are used to engrave the business materials available.
- Price: The price of the flying laser marking machine varies on your use, business size, and the application that you want to take from the machine. However, the price at which our company is offering the material is one of the best price you will get. The laser engraver is available for USD 4000-7000.
The variation in the price of the laser engraver depends on your requirements. You can contact us and discover more about the final price of the laser marker machine that will best suit you.
Our experienced team of technical and commercial experts will guide you in selecting the best laser machine for your needs.
HS-FLY30 / HS-FLY50 Laser Marking Machines
|Power Output|| |
30W (HS-FLY30) / 50W (HS-FLY50)
|Standard Marking Area|| |
110mm x 110mm (4.3in x 4.3in)
|Optional Marking Area|| |
150mm x 150mm (5.9in x 5.9in)
|Marking Speed|| |
|Wave Length|| |
|Precise Repeatability|| |
|Frequency of pluse|| |
|Marking Depth|| |
≤0.2mm（depends on your material）
|Mini Line Width|| |
0.01mm(0.0004in) Depends on material
|Mini Line Characters|| |
0.2mm(0.008in) Depends on material
|Power Supply|| |
AC220V±10% 50Hz or AC110V 60HZ
|Cooling System|| |
|Laser Generator Life|| |
Theoretically more than 100,000 hours
|Red Dot Pointer|| |
Since the laser beam is invisible,the Red Dot Pointer allows you to have a visual reference for locating where the laser will fire.
|Content can mark|| |
All English Characters, all Numbers, Variety of Graphics, Logos, Special Symbols, Barcodes, 2D codes, Serial Numbers, Time & Date, etc.