Discover HeatSign’s high-quality UV laser marking machines, designed for precision and versatility on various materials, especially glass and plastic. Offering 3W, 5W, and 10W output power options and easy-to-use EZcad software, our machines cater to all your marking needs. Experience the HeatSign difference and explore our product range today.
Price Range: USD 6000 ~ USD 9500
Below are the features of the UV laser marker:
- Long service life,degree of power instability less than 3%
- Eable to achieve flow line marking
- Laser source Modular design,could adapt long working time
- UV laser marking frame,small size and compact
- Supports continuous 24/hour workloads
- Easy to use and maintenance free
The UV laser marking system is an advanced technology that marks plastics, metal, paper, and other materials. HeatSign’s UV laser markers use the latest laser source responsible for their high accuracy, making markings look like a print performance.
HeatSign’s UV laser marking machine has a short pulse width, and high peak power makes the laser could achieve flow line standards. Below is everything you need to know about the UV laser engraver.
What Is the Working Principle of HeatSign’s UV Laser Marking System
HeatSign’s UV laser marking machine uses a special technology for applying various images to the surface by direct exposure to radiation. The UV laser markers have an active medium made from a gas or solid-state material that goes to a high-energy state on excitation by an electrical discharge or by pumping with another laser. Afterward, the excited atoms return to their ground state, emitting UV photons amplified by the laser cavity comprising two mirrors.
The UV laser engraver laser beam wavelength depends on the active medium, mirror coating, and cavity length. UV lasers have many applications in materials processing, spectroscopy, medicine, and research.
With a UV laser engraver, you can set the power and speed of the processing beam. These settings determine the clarity and marking depth of the image or text . If you change the beam power settings, you can achieve a result when one part of the picture or the image element is on the surface, and the other is deeply cut into the material.
Materials Compatible with HeatSign UV Laser Marking Machine
UV laser markers can mark the following types of materials:
- Metals such as titanium, steel, and brass
- Plastics such as PVC, ABS, polypropylene, and acrylic
- Wood and Leather
- Paper and cardboard
The materials you can mark with a UV laser also depends on the laser’s wavelength and the material’s properties. As a result, talking to us as experts, can reduce the challenges of using a UV laser marker.
Why Choose HeatSign UV Laser Marking Machine?
HeatSign UV laser marking machines are important to the marking solutions of several industries due to their features. Below are a few benefits of the machine and why it is profitable to them
- UV laser markertechnology is a method of obtaining a 100% indelible pattern. This involves building the image into the structure of the base material, so even the most active operation will not affect the safety of the lines.
- There is no wear out of the machine and damage of lasers as the engraving occurs in a non-contact way
- The UV laser engraveris automated, which makes marking fast and increases their suitability for large-scale industrial marking solution
- Compared to traditional manual printing and engraving methods, this UV laser marking machine offers higher efficiency and significant labor cost savings, making it an economical choice for your business.
- HeatSign UV laser marking machineshave high precision, which makes them suitable for marking small and intricate details on compatible materials
- Markings made using laser markers are highly durable and wear resistance resistant
- HeatSign UV laser engraveris compatible with various materials, including metals, plastics, and composite materials. However, UV laser marking plastic parts is more common since they are cold lasers.
- Our UV laser marking machinesare cost-effective for those seeking a marking system requiring less maintenance and operating costs.Theoretical life of more than 20,000 hours
There are not all advantages to this solution. The scope of the machine used is very broad, so if you are willing to buy a UV marker and use it in your business, you are on the right path and at the right place.
How UV-Based Laser Marking System Can Be Used in Practice
- Exclusive advertising and souvenir products etching.
- Engraving of various logos on corporate souvenirs (charms, frames, watches, pens, lighters, ashtrays, business cards.)
- Engraving various drawings on iron and glassware.
- Industrial marking (on the instrument, engraving of printed circuit boards).
- Etching on award boards and certificates.
- Good etching on the glass, so sometimes is also called laser glass etching machine
- And much more.
How Much Does HeatSign UV Laser Marker Cost
The UV laser marking machine price depends on the components and their applications. As a result, the equipment price can change. Nevertheless, feel free to contact us if you want to discover the price of this solution!
UV laser marking machines are applicable for creating different markings, such as logos, symbols, and numbers on different materials. This article talked about the HeatSign UV laser engraver and how they work. Do you want to mark a part using a UV laser? Feel free to contact us