HeatSign offers high-quality CO2 laser engraving machines and uses the latest laser technology to ensure that you get the best results. we are well experienced in laser engraving, so we can help you determine what you will need for your product. The CO2-laser marking machine also known as the CO2-laser engraver is used mostly for organic materials such as wood engraving, paper cutting, acrylic bodies, and leather marking. However, the machine can also engrave on non-metal inorganic materials, such as polymers, glass, leather, paper, acrylic, and plastics.
Advantages of CO2 Laser Engravers:
- Using RF metal tubes, the CO2-laser source can endure more than 20,000 hours of service life.
- The durable and robust cabinet design can adapt to harsh industrial environments.
- We can tweak designs to meet a customer’s specific marking needs.
- We can supply smoke purifiers to solve the problem of large amounts of smoke and dust.
- The software in the laser systems is the best in the market and provides the finest results.
- The price for our CO2 laser marker is even more affordable than other, low-performing Chinese machines.
HeatSign Galvo CO2-Laser Marking machines
We have Five different models of this popular machine:
- HS-CL30L: all components are sourced from high-quality Chinese brands. The air cooling system eliminates the need for maintenance. Due to its compact design, the device is very easy to use. It is also very cost-effective.
- HS-CL30: this model uses special imported USA Coherent laser sources. Thus, they are incredibly durable and stable. With a 3D galvanometer, the machine delivers large-area dynamic CO2 laser markings.
- HS-9060 is a traditional CO2 laser engraving machine, suitable for slow engraving and cutting large area non-metal parts.
- HS-CLY30 is the automatic design for your production line marking.
- HS-C100 is the laser fume extractor mainly used to absorb and purify the harmful fumes generated during the marking process of the machine
Our marking system is approximately ten times faster than conventional CO2 laser engraving machines. As a result, it significantly improves the efficiency of laser marking. This makes it ideal for industrial production line marking. For example, you could easily integrate our engraver into your packaging box production line for batch scoring.
Moreover, you can rely on the professional solutions that we will provide and enable you to make your productions much swifter and of better quality.
As a professional CO2 laser engraver machine supplier, HeatSign has more than ten years of experience in industrial marking. Hence, we provide advanced technical support and service. Our machines meet the needs of our customers for stability and long-term use of industrial equipment. So even after you have the solution implemented at your industry, we are there to provide support and assist you in every possible way. This is a great assurance for you and will help you in taking bold and prominent business decisions.
How CO2 Laser Systems Work
CO2 lasers are molecular gas lasers based on a gas mixture containing carbon dioxide (CO2), helium (He), nitrogen (N2), hydrogen (H2), water vapor, and xenon (Xe). The laser comes from a gas discharge due to DC or AC electricity or through Radio Frequency. The release into a metastable state of vibration excites the nitrogen molecules. Consequently, they transfer this energy to the CO2 molecules when they collide with them.
The machines emit infrared light at standard wavelengths of 9.6 and 10.6 µm. The laser beam from the laser tube evaporates the surface of the target material, thus exposing a deeper layer to create the mark you want. Helium facilitates heat removal and returns the CO2 molecules to their ground state. Finally, the hydrogen and water vapor helps to reoxidize carbon monoxide (formed during discharge) into carbon dioxide. This process is slightly different from laser cutters that need higher power to work properly.
Applications of CO2 Laser Engraving and Marking Machines
Unlike a fiber laser, which passes right through glass, a CO2-laser can engrave glass. Moreover, other materials that have light reflection/refraction properties like acrylic can be engraved using these laser engravers. Furthermore, they are similarly useful for plastics and paper, resulting in deeper engravings with low discoloration. The infrared light CO2 lasers emit is also suitable for marking organic materials, including paper, leather materials and wood products, and many types of plastics and ceramics. Furthermore, this type of laser can help with removing thin layers of paint or ink from a substrate. Finally, you can mark metallic surfaces with absorptive coatings, and polymers can be marked by heat-induced color changes.
Benefits of HeatSign CO2 Laser Marker & CO2 Laser Systems
Here are the main benefits of our CO2-laser marking Systems:
- This is the best method available for organic materials like wood, as well as certain plastics and ceramics.
- The laser module can handle continuous 24-hour shifts and has a working life of more than 20,000 hours. Thus, it is a very profitable investment.
- Rather than water systems, our models use an air-cooled system, which requires no maintenance and involves no consumables.
- Our CO2 laser machine can work with painted metals and anodized aluminum because of its high contrast, fast engraving speeds, and low power requirements.
- Compared to other marking machines, the overall cost of a CO2-laser is lower. Nonetheless, it still delivers quality markings, reliable operation, and high productivity
- The software is cutting edge technology that makes your engraving machine into one of the best laser systems for your industry.
How Much a CO2-Laser Engraver Costs?
Price is a major factor when it comes to selecting the best, cutting edge laser engraver. The laser engraver costs from anything between USD 2,000 to USD 8,000 and even more. It all depends on the major features of the device that determines its price. For instance, the software, engraving material, laser tube, laser power and other such features determine the price of the engraver. As a result, you need to make a choice about the laser engraver that best suits your needs. Since you might not have enough time to search for the best laser cutting technology, we are here to help you find the best and most economical solution for your engraving needs. So cut out your searching time and trust us with the laser engraving solution of your choice.
Can a CO2-Laser Engrave Metal?
Another very popular question among our users is that whether the CO2-laser engraver can mark metals? Well, the simple answer is that it can mark certain metals and metallic coats but unlike its proficiency in the acrylic and other organic materials field, it does not do very well on metals. As a result, there are other marking machines that have a laser tube, especially designed to work better on metals. You can contact us for more guidance on the topic.
The High-Speed CO2 Laser Engraver Machine from HeatSign is available with various power outputs such as 20W, 30W, 50W and 70W. This further extends its wide range of applications. With high-quality software, you can easily mark a variety of materials with wonderful designs and texts. There are also a variety of customizable options and accessories available that can make your marking process simpler and more efficient and cut you all the hassle. So what are you waiting for select the product that you want and make a decision that will help you improve your business and take it to new heights.
If you want a CO2-laser marking machine for your product coding and marking, don’t hesitate to contact us！