The HS-PM01 is a Portable Dot Peen Marking and Engraving Machine designed for marking excellence. It can be used for numerous applications in a wide range of industries. The electromagnetic basement provides the support and stability needed for accurate marking and It allows Direct Part Marking on large and heavy metal parts like Car Chassis, VIN numbers etc. Hard Tungsten Alloy pins are used to handle the hardness of up to HRC60.
This marker offers a speed of 30mm – 40mm/second on a standard marking area of 150mm x 50mm. Customization is available.
The HS-PM01 serves a wide range of industries
- Metal Processing
- And others…
HeatSign HS-PM01 Portable Dot Peen Marking Machine marks all types of metal content
- Direct Part Marking of all metals. (DPM is the process of creating permanent barcodes on parts to track them throughout their complete life cycle.)
- Engraving Metal and Steel Stock
- VIN numbers and codes (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Date & Time and Automatic Date Marking
- Shift & Batch Coding
- All English Letters and Characters
- Lot Numbers, Serial Numbers, Chassis Numbers
- Logos, Graphics, Special Symbols
- 2D Data Matrix codes, Matrix Size: 5 x 7 Continuous and Dotted Lines
- 2D Codes, Bar Codes, Dot and Endless Lines
- Security Codes and Round Text Marking
- Cast & Forge
- Labels and Pipes
- Health & Safety equipment
|Type of Dot Peen Marker||
Portable Handheld Marking & Engraving
|Standard Marking Area||
150mm x 50mm
|Optional Marking Areas||
120mm x 40mm(HS-PM02), 80mm x 25mm(HS-PM03)
0.01mm~0.8mm（depends on your material）
AC220V 50HZ or AC110V 60HZ
|Air power request||
0.2Mpa ~ 0.6Mpa
From 0 to 40 Centigrade Degree.
All English Characters, All Numbers, Variety of Graphics, Logos, Barcodes, Dot Matrix 2D codes, Circle Letters, Serial Numbers, etc.
Need customer side prepare computer Windows 98/XP/7