Paper and cardboard are not only among the most widely used materials on the planet but also the ones initially meant for inscribing. Many materials only became easily markable thanks to the latest etching technologies. Paper and cardboard have the longest history of hand and machine inscribing. The latest printing devices can create any design quickly and accurately. So why would one need a solution laser marking paper?
The Advantages of Marking Paper
Once the laser was used on paper, it opened the new world of opportunities for different applications of this material. It offered almost unlimited creative options to artworks and product customization. The high volume product lines value its speed and automation opportunities. The more specific reasons for using paper laser marking machine include:
• Almost any type and width of the material
• Versatile customization options
• Providing engravings of different depth
• Cutting sophisticated contours and patterns with neat and accurate edges
• Seamless integration to product lines
• No post-production required
• Long working hours and no consumables needed
• Easy to master and adjust
• Eco-friendly and harmless to the operator’s health
• And many more specific features
This is why marking solutions are in high demand throughout the world.
What Can a Laser Create On Paper?
The most laser marking techniques have been adapted for this material. How to design a unique artwork? Just adjust the paper laser engraving machine to cut, engrave, anneal, perforate or for many other techniques. The favourite styles are deep lines, perforated lines, inner or outer cuts (shaping the sheet), scratched lines and shapes.
The contents include letters, numbers, symbols, industrial product coding, high-resolution corporate branding, photos or pieces of art.
Versatile marking techniques can create an extraordinary style on paper, cardboard and similar materials. No other solution is capable of such effect.
Further Mastering a Laser: Cardboard
Cardboard as a marking material is also very impressive. Its application range is very wide. Nowadays this material can be used not only for traditional paper industries and packaging. It is easy to get and quick to master. This makes it a favored material for both mass production and individual works, for experienced masters and novices. The most popular types of this material include:
• corrugated fiberboard, one of the thickest ones usually used for boxes and packaging;
• compact cardboard, used for modeling, framing, crafting.
Applying beautiful designs on cardboard with a laser coding machine is as easy as laser etching paper. And etching identification codes and other manufacturing details has become a common thing.
Laser cutting has boosted the use of cardboard for modeling and prototyping, both as a finished product and as a low-cost sandbox material. Almost any size and shape 2D or 3D model can be constructed of machine-cut parts.
Suitable for Various Applications
Laser engraving machine for paper can be helpful for any kind of applications:
• arts and crafts
• design articles
• school supplies, etc.
The use of etching for traditional sheet and card decorating remains in high demand. Versatile techniques, filigree cuttings, exquisite forms and extraordinary details are very appreciated. They are used for:
• book covers,
• greeting cards and invitations,
• business cards,
• customized stationery,
In particular, etching logo and branding on different customized products or marketing materials is very popular. The logo has luxurious looks and adds points to the image of the company. A useful application for any business.
For high volume automated lines marking solutions provide the seamless manufacturing process. The inscriptions are usually done on labels or on the packaging. Stamping codes, manufacturing data, identification information quickly and with minimum stand down of the equipment presents laser labeling machines as an irreplaceable part of production.
Heatsign’s Paper Engraving Machine
HeatSign presents the best CO2 laser engraving machine for paper manufacturers. The solution is unique in its ability to sculpt permanent inscriptions that are clear, accurate and appealing. It handles Logos, 2D Codes, Bar Codes and simple images with equal efficiency.
• HeatSign uses HS-CL30 Machine for sample creation
• This environment-friendly and high-precision device can handle a variety of marking needs
• Inscriptions such as Logos, 2D Codes, Safety Codes, Production Dates are distinctive and ensure your product is unique and exclusive
• Easy to use and easy to maintain
• The optimal choice of high quality and low price paper laser marking machine
• Suitable also for marking other organic materials and some other products
• Different power outputs for the machines available
HeatSign’s customized paper laser marking machine will become your reliable partner. It will create the best designs, provide speed and quality marking, ensure traceability of your products, increase brand recognition and help you reach many other goals. If correctly adjusted, the machine can even exceed your expectations. To know more about HeatSign’s CO2 machines and learn about the necessary settings, contact us! We will be glad to provide the information you seek.
Recommend CO2 Laser Marking Machine
This is the greatest solution to make paper markings. This tool is irreplaceable in souvenir and packages production. We recommend it!