Marking is an important attribute of the goods at the stage of storage, transportation, and marketing. The process of marking and coding needs special equipment. High-speed laser engraver allows displaying the most current information on a product. The high-speed laser coding machine is able to apply text, symbols, other graphic symbols that can be applied either individually or in combination.
What are the advantages of product engraving and high-speed laser marking systems?
- A high-speed laser markingtechnological solution allows solving many tasks. This gives direct economic benefits in the form of saved time and material resources.
- Quick identification. With the help of series laseretching, you can get basic information about a good.
- The simplicity of sorting. It is easy to distinguish different types of goods if they are in the same container.
- Acceleration of the loading/unloading process. Rapid decryption of goods allows them to be quickly shipped.
- Increasing the safety of handling a particular type of good. The marking and coding may contain special symbols. They state the specifics of the transport or storage of a particular product.
Coding & Marking Machines Used in the Labeling Process
High-speed automatic marking and coding are carried out with the help of specialized equipment. It includes a variety of models of industrial printers, laser markers, daters, etc.
Industrial laser coding & marking solutions can be highly specialized and universal. Highly specialized markers are used to mark the same types of goods, while a universal automatic laser marking machine can serve for high efficiency etching and marking work.
Equipment for engraving belongs to science-intensive technology. It must be bought only from a reliable and trustworthy company.
Where CO2 Laser Coding Is Used ?
Automated part marking and coding with the help of a laser beam are useful in the following directions:
- Labeling of goods as a protection against forgery;
- Functional etching, for example, size, diameter, etc.;
- An indication of product information, for example, production date, batch number or serial number;
- Applying codes for continuous traceability and two-dimensional matrix barcodes for quality assurance;
Here are the main benefits of an industrial laser:
- The effects of the environment and accidental actions, such as scratches, acid and reducing gases, heat, and cold do not matter.
- The simplicity of applying complex images contributes to the complexity of imitation of goods.
- A wide range of applications. Such materials as: various types of metals (marking on metal parts), plastic, rubber, wood, etc., can act as applied material.
- High accuracy. The equipment applies a clear and beautiful image, even using small font inscriptions. For example, it has the ability to print a high-precision barcode.
- Low operating costs. The rapid creation of images and the preparation of systems to work reduces operational costs. Although the cost of the equipment itself can be high, its durability and least maintenance will compensate for its cost.
- The speed of application. The laser marking system achieves a high beam speed to print an image in seconds.
- The technology of etching receives new applications every day and displaces previous technologies.
High-Speed Laser Engraver in Conveyor Marking
All these advantages of the high-speed fly laser marking machine are also relevant for etching large quantities of products. In this case, the automatic machine works by the principle of a conveyor. The main feature of the engraving machine, which is capable of engraving in the conveyor mode, is the effective organization of production. Proceeding from this, the equipment works with a large number of products without the use of human resources. The many advantages of laser batch coding machine include:
- continuity in the production process;
- automation of the process of movement of products;
- versatility in use;
- high level of productivity.
High-tech production is impossible without the use of machines for continuous transportation. By parity of reasoning, in the engraving process, continuous speed etching contributes to saving time and labor costs.
For a more efficient result, these costs are taken into account by the manufacturer. Conveyor production and engraving have taken a firm position in the manufacturing of goods throughout the world. For today, there is no more helpful innovation alternative.
HeatSign Offers a Laser Coding Machine for Automatic Engraving
This equipment is able to make alphabetic (numerical), numbers, and more complex graphics markings on a wide range of different materials. The system allows you to mark both static and moving (conveyor line) objects. The designed software allows you to place information for marking and coding anywhere in the area of the scanner.
It is also possible to generate and download complex graphic information such as logos, as well as reproduce traditional and two-dimensional barcodes. Thus, the equipment provides automatic labeling of products during the conveyance process on the production line. It also may contain the personalization of the batch number, date, time, product counter, and other information.
How to Buy an Automatic Laser Marking Machine
Any successful business starts with the right choice of equipment. Before buying a machine, it is necessary to immediately decide on the purpose. What exactly do you want to engrave in the future, and also in what volumes? If your company has a need to buy equipment for high-quality engraving, laser engravers from HeatSign will be the best choice for these purposes. High-quality engraving combined with high speed, reliability, stability, and ease of use is our main distinctive feature compared to competitors.